Cliftonville Ladies' Billie Simpson has been nominated for the prestigious FIFA Puskas Award for her goal against Sion Swifts Ladies in the Danske Bank Women's Premiership.
Who will succeed 2018’s winner Mohamed Salah in taking home the coveted crown this year? The ten-goal shortlist for the best goal of the year has been revealed. Voting is open until Monday 1 September (at midnight CET). This year’s selection:
• Matheus Cunha (BRA) – Bayer Leverkusen v RB Leipzig [Bundesliga] (6 April 2019)
• Zlatan Ibrahimović (SWE) – Toronto FC v LA Galaxy [MLS] (15 September 2018)
• Lionel Messi (ARG) – Real Betis v FC Barcelona [La Liga] (17 March 2019)
• Ajara Nchout (CMR) – Cameroon v New Zealand [FIFA Women’s World Cup] (20 June 2019)
• Fabio Quagliarella (ITA) – Sampdoria v Napoli [Serie A] (2 September 2018)
• Juan Fernando Quintero (COL) – River Plate v Racing Club [Argentinian Superliga] (10 February 2019)
• Amy Rodriguez (USA) – Utah Royals v Sky Blue FC [NWSL] (16 June 2019)
• Billie Simpson (NIR) – Sion Swifts Ladies FC v Cliftonville Ladies FC [Women’s NIFL Premiership] (9 August 2018)
• Andros Townsend (ENG) – Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Premier League] (22 December 2018)
• Dániel Zsóri (ROU) – Debrecen FC v Ferencváros TC [Nemzeti Bajnoskag I] (16 February 2019)
To see the goals please click here
After the close of public voting, the top three goals selected by the FIFA.com users will be then put up for a vote among FIFA Legends, who will decide the winner of the FIFA Puskás Award. The full voting and award process is explained in the rules of allocation.