Ciaran O'Connor (32)
Daniel Hughes (45)
Daniel Hughes (67p)


Andrew Mitchell (24)
Andrew Mitchell (37)
Ryan Harpur (87p)


Ryan Harpur and Stephen Hughes (Picture: Tony Hendron/


Warrenpoint Town and Dungannon Swifts shared the goals and the points in this exciting encounter at Milltown.

Warrenpoint started the brighter of the two sides with Mark Hughes firing just wide of the far post while Ruairi Devlin saw an effort well saved by Andy Coleman.

However, Dungannon moved in front on 24 minutes through Andrew Mitchell after he collected the ball wide on the left, took it past defender Stephen Moan and calmly finished low into the bottom corner.

'Point levelled on 32 minutes courtesy of a good Ciaran O'Connor finish after Dermot McVeigh had delivered a cross from the left.

Mitchell restored Dungannon's advantage five minutes after that when he found himself unmarked to nod home a Matthew Hazley corner.

But Warrenpoint equalised for a second time right on the stroke of half-time through a Daniel Hughes volley after a Mark Hughes shot was deflected into his path.

Barry Gray's side then moved in front for the first time midway through the second half with a Daniel Hughes penalty into the bottom corner after O'Connor had been upended by Coleman.

The points were shared, however, after Ryan Harpur levelled for the Swifts three minutes from time from the spot following a Liam Bagnall found on substitute Stefan Lavery inside the area.

Warrenpoint Town: Parr, S. Hughes, Moan, McVeigh, King, Boyle, D. Hughes, Devlin, Bagnall, M. Hughes, O'Connor subs McCabe (replaced M. Hughes 63), Cowan (not used), C. Rooney (not used), Grant (replaced Devlin 80), Breen (replaced O'Connor 71)

Dungannon Swifts: Coleman, Burns, Brennan, Armstrong, Wilson, McCullough, Hazley, Harpur, Glackin, Mitchell, Tomelty subs Grieve (not used), Fitzpatrick (not used), Liggett (replaced Mitchell 75), Lavery (replaced Tomelty 60), Douglas (replaced Glackin 75)

Referee: Andrew Davey

Attendance: 107