Douglas Wilson (35)
Andrew Mitchell (55)
Cormac Burke (63)


Guillaume Keke (12)
Guillaume Keke (51)
Gary Liggett (76)


Jarath O'Rourke and Ross Arthurs in action (Picture: Tony Hendron/


Dungannon Swifts and Ards enjoyed an equal share of the spoils from this entertaining six-goal game at Stangmore Park.

Guillaume Keke opened the scoring after 12 minutes after making the most of slack defending to poke home a Ross Arthurs overhead flick from the edge of the six yards box.

The Swifts levelled with ten minutes of the first half remaining when, from a Thomas Lockhart corner, Douglas Wilson was able to force the ball over the line past Aaron Hogg.

However, Ards responded six minutes into the second half with a superb finish from Keke. He collected the ball from a throw-in on the far edge of the area before turning to unleash an unstoppable drive past Andy Coleman high into the net.

But back came Dungannon again four minutes later when, from another corner, Andrew Mitchell touched home the equaliser at the near post.

Then, just after the hour, Cormac Burke fired Rodney McAree's side in front for the first time from outside the area after he controlled the ball onto his right foot, curled it round three defenders and beyond the reach of Hogg in off an upright.

Ards earned a point, though, with just under a quarter-of-an-hour remaining after Michael Ruddy delivered a ball into the penalty area for Gary Liggett to nod on out of the reach of Coleman into the far corner.

Dungannon Swifts: Coleman, Burns, Wilson, Armstrong, O'Rourke, Lowe, Burke, Lockhart, Glackin, McMahon, Mitchell subs Brennan (not used), Fitzpatrick (not used), Teggart (replaced Lockhart 68), Hegarty (replaced Wilson 56), McElroy (replaced McMahon 81)

Ards: Hogg, Hall, Friars, Taylor, Ruddy, Tommons, McCullough, Doherty, McAllister, Arthurs, Keke subs Liggett (replaced Arthurs 59), McComb (not used), Shevlin (replaced Keke 74), Hughes (not used), Bradley (not used)

Referee: Ross Dunlop

Attendance: 334

Tags:  Ards  Dungannon Swifts