Kris Lowe (67)
Rhyss Campbell (70)
Daniel Hughes (74)
Daniel Hughes (89)


Alan O'Sullivan (52)
Lorcan Forde (56)


Daniel Hughes hit two in Dungannon's victory (©INPHO/Declan Roughan)


Scoreless at the break, Dungannon Swifts stormed back from two goals down to defeat Warrenpoint Town in a high-scoring second half at Stangmore Park.

Terry Fitzpatrick had an early opening for the Swifts when, on four minutes, connected with a corner only to head straight into the arms of Berraat Türker.

A short time later, at the other end, Lorcan Forde got on the end of a Dean Watters ball at the back post but ultimately nodded wide.

The sides continued to trade chances, Ally Teggart forced Türker into a diving save to the bottom right while Emmet Hughes glanced a header off target.

Cormac Burke perhaps came closest before the break with a long range strike which just went the wrong side of the crossbar and post.

Alan O'Sullivan kicked off the goalrush on 52 minutes after the ball broke for him following a mix-up in the Swifts defence before, four minutes after that, Forde made it 2-0 with a tap into an empty net after O'Sullivan took the past Stuart Addis.

Kris Lowe pulled one back for the Swifts on 67 minutes with a smashing finish following great play down the right from Caolin Coyle.

Rhyss Campbell levelled three minutes later, sliding the ball beyond the onrushing Türker after Daniel Hughes laid off a Burke pass.

And Hughes got in on the act himself within a few minutes with a close range finish after an initial effort from Campbell fell for him.

Hughes then doubled his tally right at the end to complete the scoring with a cheeky lob over Türker from inside the box.

Dungannon Swifts: Addis, Hegarty, Armstrong, Fitzpatrick, McElroy, Teggart, O'Rourke, Burke, Hughes, Hutchinson, Coyle subs Coleman (not used), Harpur (not used), Patton (replaced Fitzpatrick 89), Lowe (replaced Hutchinson 62), Campbell (replaced McElroy 46)

Warrenpoint Town: Türker, Foster, Hughes, McGrandles, Reilly, Wallace, Moan, Watters, Forde, Lynch, O'Sullivan subs Parr (not used), Dane (replaced Watters 60), McKenna (replaced Lynch 66), Fox (replaced Hughes 78), Roohi (not used)

Referee: Tony Clarke

Attendance: 244