Applications for media and photography accreditation for 2021/2022 season matches in the NI Football League are now open.
Please contact Neil Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly via email and state the following information;
- No media or photography accreditation from the previous 2020/21 season or before will be auto-renewed or valid for admission into games for the 2021/22 season.
- If you are a full member of the NI Football Writers’ Association, please contact secretary Michael Clarke for information regarding media accreditation.
- Please note that media or photography accreditation will be allocated to only authorised individuals with a verified media requirement to attend NI Football League matches regularly throughout the season. Stand alone social media accounts will not be eligible for accreditation.
- All freelance / non-football media or photographers may be asked to provide evidence of their NI Football League media output for their application to eligible for consideration and will be verified against any clubs or media organisation referenced in the application.
- Accreditation does not provide access to games outside of the jurisdiction of the NI Football League (including Irish Cup, European games and international matches).
- All successful applications will be required to provide photo identification.
- Accreditation from the NI Football League will not guarantee access to games for the 2021/22 season, due to the impact of Covid-19 and the potential reduced capacities for both stadia and media working areas – arrangements with host clubs should be made in advance for access before each game to avoid disappointment or embarrassment. Please see the respective club directory on our website for contact details for secretaries and media officers of each NIFL club.
- The NI Football League reserves the right to refuse media accreditation.