Chloe McGlade (01)
Amy Carr (05)
Kendra McMullan (11)
Julianne Herrity (16)
Kelly Crompton (29)
Julianne Herrity (39)
Amy Carr (40)
Julianne Herrity (49)
Amy Carr (54)
Lauren Harper (60)
Orlagh Falconer (78)


Marissa Callaghan (23)
Marissa Callaghan (77)



Sion Swifts played their first home game of the Danske Bank Women's Premiership with an impressive 11-2 win over Cliftonville at Darragh Park in Castledeg.

Sion started the game quickly with the first goal coming after three minutes from striker Chloe McGlade. Sion doubled their lead soon after with Amy Boyle Carr getting her first goal of the season.

Sion kept the tempo up and their third goal followed in the 12th minute from captain McMullan who played a lovely diagonal ball to McGlade who's shot was spilled by McCleary and fell to McMullan at the edge of the box to make it 3-0.

Sion's fourth goal of the game seen another lovely display of individual skill from Boyle Carr who beat two Cliftonville players and sliped in Herrity who calmly slotted past it past McCleary.  

The Reds got one back in the 24th minute after powerful run out wide by Marissa Callaghan who finished well from a tight angle.

Sion followed up with three goals from Crompton, Herrity and McGlade before half time.

The second half picked up a similar theme as the first, Sion came out in the second half and followed with another four goals with Herrity and McGlade both earning hatricks.

Subsitutes Lauren Harper added her second goal of the season as well as Orlagh Falconer getting her first senior goal for the club. Callaghan capitalised on a defensive mistake by Sion and the scoreline ended 11-2. 

Sion Swifts Ladies: Mailey, Brogan, Carlin, Connor, McCarter, Crompton, McMullan, McGlynn, McGlade, Herrity, Carr subs Falconer (replaced Carr 71), Moore (not used), Harper (replaced McCarter 55), McCurdy (replaced Connor 81), Barr (not used)

Cliftonville Ladies: McCleary, Moran, McCarthy, Redpath, McGonnell, Lewsley, Curtis, White, Cargill, Simpson, M. Callaghan subs Quigley (replaced Simpson 46), Burgess (replaced Redpath 39), Wallace (not used), McCabe (replaced Lewsley 39)

Referee: Barry Devenney